COURSE : PYTHON | ONLINE TRAINING | DURATION : 40 HOURS
Developed as a high-level, general-purpose programming language, Python was created by Guido Van Rossum and first released in 1991. With dynamic type and automatic memory management, Python supports multiple programming paradigms like procedural, object-oriented, functional etc..
As a generic programming language, Python give flexibility to the developer to design applications of varying complexities like chip level application to building gaming application. Python uses a simple and readable syntax very similar to English with hundreds of third-party libraries.
Key advantages of Python Language
- Simple and readable syntax similar to English
- Support for multiple programming paradigms
- Availability of a large collection of pre-build library function, reducing development time
- Large and ever-growing user community network
- Basis of Python Programming Language
- Working with flow controls, strings and operators
- Exploring Functions Modules and Exception Handling.
- Object-Oriented Python programming
- Working on Multi-Threads and Database access
- Real-time example applications with Python.
Career Opportunities in Python
Python developers are some of the most sought after programmers in the industry. Flexibility the programming language provide offer a wide range of opportunities in industries offering IT consulting services, web development, data analytics, business application development etc.
Training programs on Python by EazyGurus focuses on providing the students with the latest concepts and industry relevant topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- JAVA programmers
- Testing Engineers
- Networking professional
- Engineering and Computer Science Students
Prerequisite to learn the course
Anybody with basic understanding of programming concepts can easily pick up Python Programming. Even people with no prior programming background can learn Python and launch their programming career with Python.
Module 1 – Introduction to Python and Computer Programming
- Python – a tool, not a reptile
- There is more than one Python
- Let’s start our Python adventure
Module 2 – Data Types, Variables, Basic Input-Output Operations, Basic Operators
- Your first program
- Python literals
- Operators – data manipulation tools
- Variables – data-shaped boxes
- How to talk to computer?
Module 3 – Boolean Values, Conditional Execution, Loops, Lists and List Processing, Logical and Bitwise Operations
- Making decisions in Python
- Python’s loops
- Logic and bit operations in Python
- Lists – collections of data
- Sorting simple lists – the bubble sort algorithm
- Lists – some more details
- Lists in advanced applications
Module 4 – Functions, Tuples, Dictionaries, and Data Processing
- Writing functions in Python
- How functions communicate with their environment?
- Returning a result from a function
- Scopes in Python
- Let’s make some fun… sorry, functions
- Tuples and dictionaries
Module 5 – Modules, Packages, String and List Methods, and Exceptions
- Using modules
- Some useful modules
- What is package?
- Errors – the programmer’s daily bread
- The anatomy of exception
- Some of the most useful exceptions
- Characters and strings vs. computers
- Python’s nature of strings
- String methods
- Strings in action
- Four simple programs
Module 6 – The Object-Oriented Approach: Classes, Methods, Objects, and the Standard Objective Features; Exception Handling, and Working with Files
- Basic concepts of object programming
- A short journey from procedural to object approach
- Inheritance – one of object programming foundations
- Exceptions once again
- Generators and closures
- Processing files
- Working with real files