Course Name : HARDWARE & NETWORKING, MCSE/MCITP
Duration : 35 hrs
- Introduction of Hardware components
- Assemble the computer
- Installation of operating system
- Trouble shooting of operating system
- Installation of Antivirus software’s
- Creating the folders & assign the sharing and securities
- Create and Maintain the local users & computers
- Introduction of Networking
- Introduction of Networking Devices
- Introduction of IP Address
- Configuration of IP Address
- Configuration of Basic Network
- Configuration of Work Group Network model
- Configuration of Client /Server Network Model
- Configuration of Domain Network Model
- Windows Server Administration (MCSE/MCITP)
- Installation of server operating system
- Configure client/server Network model
- Configure Domain Network model
- Configure the Active directory
- Create and Maintain the user accounts,Groups,&ou’s (organization units)
- Assign the sharing & permissions for the user accounts, groups and OU’s
- FSMO Roles
- Group policy management
- Domain Renaming
- User permissions
- Data backup
- Remote Desktop
- RAID Levels
- Exposure to real time scenarios.
- Job oriented training program.
- Training in an enterprise highly focused in recruitment.
- Resume Preparation and Interview Tips
- Q & A
- Mock Interview.
No Reviews found for this course.