SOA / API / Web Services
SOA / API / Web Services Testing,
Duration : 35 hrs
Course Name : SOA TESTING / WEBSERVICE TESTING / API TESTING
Duration : 35 hrs
SOA TESTING / WEBSERVICE TESTING (SOAP STYLE and RESTFULL STYLE) / API TESTING AND EXPOSURE ON ESB TESTING / JMS TESTING / MESSAGE MQ TESTING
TOOLS: SOAPUI, SOAPUI PRO, SOAP SONAR, PARASOFT SOA TEST, XML SPY & JMETER
SCRIPTING LANGUAGE : GROOVY
PROJECT: REAL TIME AND SAMPLE PROJECTS
TARGET AUDIENCE FOR THIS COURSE: Test Analyst or Engineer, Test Lead, Test Manager
Module 1 – SOA and WEB SERVICES (SOAP and RESTFULL) Concepts
- SOA and Business Architecture
- Why SOA?Advatages or Features
- What is Service-oriented Architecture?
- SOA Principles
- Basic SOA and Web service Terminology
- The SOA Reference Architecture
- Varieties of SOA Implementations
- Why Web Services?Advatages
- Web Service Architecture
- What is API and Request and Response
- Important Things to Understand About Web Services
- About UDDI,WSDL,SOAP,HTTP,BPEL and BPM
- WSDL and SOAP Binding
- SOA Governance and Compliance.
- XML-Related Technologies for SOA.
- XML,XPATH,XML Schema,XSD and XML Namespace
- ESB and Main Roles of ESB in SOA
Module 2 – Key Components of SOA or WEB SERVICES (SOAP and RESTFULL) Testing
- Testing Differences and Challenges
- Testability (Lack of Access to GUI or Code)
- Distributed Nature – Functionality that Spans Multiple Areas
- The Testing of Composite Applications
- Importance of Integration
- Stakeholder Sharing of Web Services Ownership
- Frequent Business and Application Changes
- High Demands for Quality of Service (Service Levels)
- Reuse of Existing Components and Systems
- Explanation for design of SOAP Style and RESTFULL webservice
- What are the major roles of ESB in SOA Testing
- How we start webservice testing
- Diff b/w web application and webservice applications
- Risks and Challenges of SOAs
Module 3 – SOA (or) WEB SERVICES (SOAP and RESTFULL) Testing Process
- How to Design and Document a Test Strategy for Your SOA Implementation
- Understanding the Uniqueness of Your Architecture
- SDLC for SOA develop -> test -> release–> Agile – Scrum and Waterfall
- Assumtions,Risks,Impacts and Mitigations
- SOA or Web service Testing challenges
- SOA Test Strategy and SOA Test Plan and SOA Test Preparation
- SOA Testing methodologies or Phases
- SOA Test Co-ordination and Management
- How to Evaluate SOA Test Results
- How to Know What is Important in SOA Test Results
- Sample SOA Test Reports
- Defining Business Processes
- The Role of Use Cases
- The Role of Requirements
- Boiling it Down to Test Cases, Scripts and Procedures
- A Closer Look at Test Data
- Coordinating Process-Driven Testing
- Working with BPEL and Business Integration (BI)
- The Role of Subject Matter Experts in Testing SOAs
- Understanding the Business and Its Processes.
- Messaging and Dealing with Test Data
- SOA build deployment and Configuration
Module 4 – SOA Test Execution – SOAP and RESTFULL Webservices
- Testing Considerations for Specific Environments.
- Good exposure on SOA Test Automation Framework
- SOA or Web service Test Execution Scenarios or Case studies.
- Functional Testing and Regression Testing and Database validations
- Integration and Interoperability Testing
- Performance Testing of SOAs and Security Testing
- SOA compliance and Governance Testing
- SOA Orchestraization testing
- End To End Testing
- Exposure on ESB or JMS or Message MQ Testing
- Message-Based Test Automation
- How to write Test Scenarios for web service testing
- Groovy scripting to automate web service
Module 5 – SOA or WEB SERVICES Test Tools – SOAP and RESTFULL Web services
- The Purposes and Benefits of SOA or Web service Test Tools
- Major SOA Tools and Vendors
- How the Tools Work
- What to Look for in SOA Test Tools
- Test Execution Scenario Creation on Tools
- Automate the web services using Tools
- Tools Features and Navigations.
- Using Groovy scripting to automate web services
- Q & A
- Exposure to real time scenarios.
- Job oriented training program.
- Training in an enterprise highly focused in recruitment.
- Resume Preparation and Interview Tips
- Q & A
- Mock Interview.
No Reviews found for this course.