Sales Force CRM Admin
Course Name : Sales Force CRM Admin
Duration : 30 hrs
- Cloud Computing concepts
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Comparisons with other computing techniques
- Key characteristics of cloud computing
- Classification of Cloud Computing
- Based on as a service model
- PAAS (Platform as a service)
- SAAS (Software as a service)
- DAAS(Database as a service)
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a service)
- HAAS(Hardware as a service)
- Based on deployment or access model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Statistics of Cloud Computing and Web
- Web 1.0 Vs Web 2.0 Vs 3.0
- CRM Concepts
- What is CRM?
- Common business issues faced by companies today
- How CRM can help?
- What CRM brings to business?
- Evolution of CRM
- Business value of CRM
- What CRM means to you as a user?
- Customers benefiting from CRM
- A view of available of CRM products from IT industry
- Compare Salesforce.com CRM with other CRM products
- com Overview
- Sales & Service Cloud Concepts
- Home Page, Tabs, Apps, Tab Home Pages, Record, Detail Page, Related lists and Sidebar ,Application Navigation
- Basics of Force.com – Apps, Tabs, Objects, Forms, Links etc
- Benefits of Force.com platform
- Create an application to demonstrate force.com
- Create an application
- Adding Relationships>
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Using Formulas and validation rules
- Using workflow and approvals
- Data Management
- User Management
- Org Management Controller Extensions
- Sample Programs using above concepts
- Exposure to real time scenarios.
- Job oriented training program.
- Training in an enterprise highly focused in recruitment.
- Resume Preparation and Interview Tips
- Q & A
- Mock Interview.
No Reviews found for this course.