Load Runner Testing Online Training
Course Name : LOAD RUNNER
Duration : 30 hrs
- What is Load/Performance/Stress Testing?
- LoadRunner Introduction
Virtual User generator
- Planning an effective load test
Gathering load test related information from the customer
Real time process for load test plan
- LoadRunner Installation
Where to install LoadRunner components.
Identify hardware and software needed for installation.
- Virtual User Generator – Recording
Structure the script based on planning.
Use VuGen to record a Vuser script for Web environment.
Describe HTML and URL recording levels.
When to use HTML and/or URL recording levels.
- Virtual User Generator – Playback
Identify the appropriate Web Run-time settings to set.
Configure Web Run-time settings to run the script.
Verify Vuser script functionality in VuGen.
- Virtual User Generator – Actions
Create multiple actions in a Vuser script.
Configure actions to achieve load testing goals
- Virtual User Generator – Transaction Points
Add Transactions to measure response time
- Virtual User Generator – Rendezvous Points
Add Rendezvous to stress the application
- Virtual User Generator – Check Points
Add Text Checkpoints during and after recording.
- Virtual User Generator – Recording Options
- Virtual User Generator – Parameterization
Solve playback problems by parameterizing the script.
- Virtual User Generator – Correlation (Manual / Auto)
Correlation after recording.
Use the Scan for correlation tool.
Correlate data during recording.
Define rules for correlation in Recording Options.
Enable correlation during recording.
- Runtime settings
Script and Vuser Run-time settings.
Configure Run-time settings in the Controller
- Controller – Introduction to Scenarios
Explain elements that make a LoadRunner scenario.
Identify different types of scenarios.
How to choose the scenario.
Present the basic steps for creating a scenario.
- Controller – Scheduling a scenario
Scheduling by group and by scenario.
Prepare VuGen User (Vuser) initialization.
Configure duration scheduling.
Configure scenario ramp up and ramp down.
Adding Load Generators.
- Controller – Running Scenario
Prepare for a scenario run.
Identify techniques to efficiently run a scenario.
- Controller – Monitors
Value of Performance Monitors.
Select Performance Monitors.
Add measurements to Performance Monitors.
- Analysis – Analyzing Results
Reading & Understanding results data
Adding new graph
Finding out Performance Bottlenecks
- Publishing Results
- Exposure to real time scenarios.
- Job oriented training program.
- Training in an enterprise highly focused in recruitment.
- Resume Preparation and Interview Tips
- Q & A
- Mock Interview.
No Reviews found for this course.