Course Name : BUSINESS ANALYST Online Training
Duration : 35 hrs
- Introduction Business Analysis
- BA hierarchy
- Career Path
- Business Analyst – Qualities, Skills, Roles and Designations.
- What is a Project?
- Why Does a Project Need a PM and a BA?
- BA Role in Product based Services based Companies
- SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle)
- Enterprise Analysis : Business Architecture
- Feasibility studies
- Project Scope
- SOW – Statement of Work
- Domain knowledge : Where & How to acquire (Trunk and Branch Approach)
- The term “Stakeholders”
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Requirements Engineering
- Requirements definition
- Requirements gathering: Techniques of Requirements gathering
- Requirements analysis : (Measurable, Achievable, Validation)
- Categories of Requirements
- Requirements prioritization
- Requirements Stability Index
- Requirements Creep age Index
- JAD Sessions(Prototyping)
- Writing Use Cases
- Functional Explanation Sessions
- Design and Development
- Testing(Functional, Regression and UAT) and Delivery
- UAT sessions
- CRs VS Defects
- How to handle CRs?
- Unable to deliver
- CR Log
- Wireframes Prototypes
- Communication: Conference calls, meeting notes, chat summary, emails, doc, report
- Anchor meetings and take MOMs
- WSR – Weekly Status Report
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- Gap Analysis, AS IS, TO BE
- Standards like CMMI
- Versioning and Repositories
- Gold-plating, missing list
- Case Studies
- Exposure to real time scenarios.
- Job oriented training program.
- Training in an enterprise highly focused in recruitment.
- Resume Preparation and Interview Tips
- Q & A
- Mock Interview.
No Reviews found for this course.